Monday, June 27, 2011

To those that care...

You've not been forgotten. Nor has my attempt to have this blog be an account of my devos. I've simply been busy, as well as without web access for awhile.

I have been working on several things between God and myself. Thanks for asking. So far, I'm doing great...but I ask that you keep me in your prayers.

Went to a camp this weekend. It was good, sought God, He responded, I'm excited.

Will write more at a later date. Love you all and keep on pushing forward...it's worth it!

God bless,
Tiffany

“For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.” – Hebrews 4:12

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're life has been full of awesome lately.. excellent to hear! And I spelled "excellent" wrong twice before I got it right...

TKB said...

It truly has! Thanks for the the comments. :) ...and YAY for bad spelling! ;-D