Friday, May 27, 2011

Behinds the scenes...

So lately I've been trying to think of a way to refresh my devotional life and get it back on track. Yesterday I was struck with inspiration...and it didn't even hurt!

The idea is to type up devotionals on this blog, my own or maybe a tidbit from whatever I've been reading, and then get feed back, input, criticism, discussion, accountability and a host of other benefits from those reading. I realize that the reality of my posting every single day is probably not great, but I'm going to post as often as possible and whenever I feel inspired.

Now...I'm asking that if you read this and have a thought or some words of wisdom that you please leave them in a comment. I'd appreciate feed back. If you'd rather not post publicly, just find me on Facebook or email me at gurl_of_grace3@yahoo.com! Thanks a ton and God bless.

-Tiff

No comments: