Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's the most craaaazy time of the year...there are kids that are coughing and no time for shopping, but be of good cheer!

...OK, dramatic intro?

Yes.

Accurate intro?

Again...yes.

See, I've been busy, I am busy and I'm going to be busy for the foreseeable future. Also, it would seem that at this point every child at work has come in coughing and hacking germs all over the place and now I've been dealing with sickness that just won't quit. It's also making it's rounds through the rest of the staff at Wesley Chapel Mission Center. We super duper excited about it. We love sharing. *cough cough*

Next on the list is the shopping. I haven't even been grocery shopping in weeks...we're down to the weirdest of remnants in our cabinets. (Anyone know what you can do with a can of pumpkin, spicy ramen, Nutella, taco seasoning and Rally's ketchup packets?) If I can't even go grocery shopping, how's a girl to Christmas shop?

Be of good cheer though, right?!? Yes, good people! BE OF GOOD CHEER! Next week I only work TWO days, I get to eat lots of food (yay! ...no groceries, remember?), I get to see Leanna and family AND...I get to go black Friday shopping with Valerie. The tradition continues! Yay us. Good cheer cometh...is coming...approacheth...will soon be here.

Needless to say life's on the up and up. God has been blessing me in so many ways I can't begin to explain it all, but He is good. He is always good. I'm learning more about Him and what our relationship is and can be. I currently have the best church family, pastoral family, set of friends and work enviroment that I've ever had. Things are just good. I miss my family, but I'm stoked about seeing them in a few weeks.

I know I have plenty to be Thankful for...how about you?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I too have lots to be thankful for! I'm glad things are so awesome for you!